Sunday, January 31, 2010
In my opinion this full-length documentary starts out as an excellent expose on the big brother surveillance society and ends up a mediocre Christian infomercial. Having said that, however, Shadow Government contains lots of important well-presented information and great interviews with the likes of G. Edward Griffin, Katherine Albrecht, and Daniel Estulin. So I especially suggest it for Christian viewers, but also recommend with a grain of salt for everyone else. The entire 9 parts can be watched here
Friday, January 29, 2010
The Dutch Freedom Parade was a big success spreading messages of love, peace, and freedom through humor. I'm amazed and encouraged to see entire streets full of shoppers stopping dead in their tracks mezmerized and interested by the positive, enlightening energy emanating from the marching crowd. As Mother Teresa said, "I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there."
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
In this video Martin Luther King Jr. could just as easily be speaking about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The truth still rings true from the grave 40 years on.
This is a beautiful inspiring auto-tune of Dr. King's final speech given in Memphis, TN.
Though overt slavery may have seemingly ended, through the mechanisms of globalization and economic engineering, there are more slaves in the world now than there has ever been. This video drives the point home poignantly.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Charlie Veitch and the Love Police have gone to New York spreading their messages of loving non-compliance with founder of WeAreChange.org Luke Rudowski. This is a bit of activism they've pioneered called "the Happy Carriage." Enjoy.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
-The earthquakes epicenter was only 10 miles from the Haitian capital
-There was a lack of related seismic and tsunamic activity usually associated with quakes of this magnitude
-Haiti was only 6 weeks away from national elections
-Haiti has a long anti-NWO, anti-globalist history (Click here for details)
-The day before the Earthquake, the Defense Information Systems Agency was in Haiti running drills of providing natural disaster relief (Click here for details) Just like on 9/11, and 7/7 when the government was "coincidentally" running drills for the exact event that happened.
-The Heritage Foundation think-tank responded within hours of the earthquake with a demand that the US should use this crisis to it's advantage.
-The US Military "aid" is looking more like US Military "occupation" as they work much more on "maintaining security" than actually getting aid to the Haitian people
-Watch the videos below for much more detail on all of this:
Also see the following:
Monday, January 18, 2010
The above excellent documentary is called The Union: The Business Behind Getting High, and is a must-see presentation of the history, myths, benefits, and suppressed facts about Cannabis/Hemp.
"The extent of drug education in most schools involves a police officer, a suitcase of drugs, and the repeated assurance that there's nothing but negativity inside. However, take pot as our example for today. Cannabis use in America is higher per capita than in Holland where it's legal. Our first few presidents were marijuana growers and activists, yet now in America twenty percent of all prison convictions are marijuana-related. The Hindu religion believes that Shiva brought marijuana to Earth for human enjoyment. It stimulates brain receptors but doesn't produce toxins that kill them like alcohol. It impairs your short-term memory during use, but has no long-term effects. No brain damage, no cardiovascular damage, no reproductive damage, no hormone alteration, and it even has hundreds of medicinal uses. It helps labor pain, headache, anxiety, glaucoma, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, chemo-recovery, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, and epilepsy. The oil from seeds is nutritious when eaten or can be used for making paints and canvas. Hemp yields twice the product of cotton fields, can be grown without pesticides or insecticides, and it's clothing is more durable and environmentally friendly than cotton, nylon, or synthetic fibers. 2x4s made from 100% pot-planks are two to three times stronger than most trees. All plastics could be replaced by hemp; Bags, wrappers, containers could all be edible, fully biodegradable, and act as fertilizer if littered. Gasoline could even be replaced by refining its ethanol. Since discovered over five thousand years ago paper has been made with pot plant pulp; Even the first Gutenberg and King James Bibles were printed on hemp paper. Hemp fields are sustainable and yield four times more product per acre than trees. Hemp is the longest and strongest fiber in the plant kingdom, produces the finest quality pulp, and doesn't release dioxins or chloroform during the paper-making process, but it has recently been replaced by wood-pulp due to cost efficiency and government control."
1) George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers grew hemp.
2) Benjamin Franklin owned one of the first paper mills in America, and it processed hemp. Also, the War of 1812 was fought over hemp.
3) For thousands of years, 90% of all ships’ sails and rope were made from hemp. The word ‘canvas’ is Dutch for cannabis. (Webster’s New World Dictionary.)
4) 80% of all textiles, fabrics, clothes, linen, drapes, bed sheets, etc., were made from hemp until the 1820s, at which time the cotton gin was introduced.
5) The first Bibles, maps, charts, Betsy Ross flags, the first drafts of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were made from hemp. (U.S. Government Archives.)
6) The first crop grown in many states was hemp. 1850 was a peak year for Kentucky, producing 40,000 tons. Hemp was the largest cash crop until the 20th century. (State Archives.)
7) The oldest known records of hemp farming go back 5000 years in China, although hemp industrialization probably goes back to ancient Egypt.
8) Rembrandt’s, Van Gogh’s, Gainsborough’s, as well as most early canvas paintings, were principally painted on hemp linen.
9) In 1916, the U.S. Government predicted that by the 1940s all paper would come from hemp and that no more trees would need to be cut down. Government studies reported that 1 acre of hemp equaled 4.1 acres of trees. Plans were in the works to implement such programs. (U.S. Department of Agriculture Archives.)
10) Quality paints and varnishes were made from hemp seed oil until 1937. 58,000 tons of hemp seed were used in America for paint products in 1935. (Sherman Williams Paint Co. testimony before the U.S. Congress against the 1937 Marijuana Tax Act.)
11) In 1938, hemp was called ‘Billion Dollar Crop.’ It was the first time a cash crop had a business potential to exceed a billion dollars. ( Popular Mechanics, Feb.1938.)
12) Mechanical Engineering Magazine (Feb. 1938) published an article entitled ‘The Most Profitable and Desirable Crop that Can be Grown.’ It stated that if hemp was cultivated using 20th century technology, it would be the single largest agricultural crop in the U.S. and the rest of the world.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
The full body scanners that President Obama authorized to be rolled out in airports across the country at a cost of over $1 billion dollars not only produce detailed pictures of your genitals, but once inverted some of those images also display your naked body in full living color. And you don't need to be a graphics wizard using a $600 software to pull off the trick. Inverting a photo is a simple process that takes one click and is an option available even in the most basic image editing software. Are you going to accept them digitally scanning your naked body? Not to mention these machines blast you with deadly, cancer-causing radiation. These images already break Child Porn laws in the UK, but it's fine because we've got to catch those terrorists, right?
Monday, January 11, 2010
Here is Danny Shine from Everything is OK at G20 protests last year hugging policemen, radiating his peace/love energy, explaining to them and the crowd, that we are all on the same side.
"What these police need, what government ministers need, is love. That's why they're in the job. You see, they get it by negative attention. But when you give them positive attention, it gets a bit scary." -Danny Shine
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Welcome to Atlantean Conspiracy Forums
Police / Polite Message
A Rockefeller and a Hard Place
NWO Systems Diagram
Jewish and Japanese - Common Origin?
Lion / Unicorn Symbol
The Smarts of Slow Learners
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Radio talk show host Alex Jones is calling for petitions, boycotts and lawsuits en mass in an effort to block the nationwide implementation of full body scanners that represent a total violation of privacy, a health risk, and the next wave of tyranny being metered out against the American people and the people of the world under the phony pretext of fighting terrorism.
Read the Paul Joseph Watson Article
Sunday, January 3, 2010
I have many new folks coming to the website these days and I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell them about my Atlantean Conspiracy spirituality sister-site called Eric's Esoterics. Here you will find books, videos, and links relating to spirituality, consciousness, yoga, meditation, entheogens, mysticism, and enlightenment.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Charlie Veitch recently traveled to Amsterdam and met up with We Are Change Holland and Freedom Central to bullhorn messages of love, freedom, humor, and civil disobedience. Parts 1 and 2 are above, here are Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6