Thursday, February 25, 2010
New Videos From The Love Police
Here's a selection of some of the great new videos being put out by "the Love Police" Charlie, Danny, Harvey and others. There is also a great new series of videos from the love police special assignment up in Newcastle, The Battle for Newcastle, check them out, share with your friends, and spread the love, around the world ... like America does, the (love) policemen of the world, dropping hand-knit carpet-bombs, peace grenades, and homey missiles, in a pre-emptive attempt to terrorize terrorists into not terrorizing us in the future. I personally think this is a perfectly logical foreign policy which serves just us - I mean justice - around the world. Thank you American Military-Industrial-Complex for funding politicians, lobbying congress, propping up foreign dictators and starting undeclared wars with them, then together looting economies, assimilating infrastructure, and setting up permanent military bases in every country we've ever gone in. Be careful though America, do you know what happened to every other Empire in the history of the world? No? Well, before you call me a sarcastic conspiracy theorist, go read some history and tell me a place/time period where the ruling 1% (rich, powerful aristocracy) didn't conspire against the other 99% common-folk.